Ocean Optics is searching for an Engineering Coordinator to report to the Vice President of Product Development and Engineering in Winter Park, FL. The Engineering Coordinator assists the engineering organization with resource scheduling and planning, with maintaining engineering documentation for Ocean Optics products, and with records keeping for Ocean’s intellectual property portfolio. This role serves as an important hub for information within the engineering organization. The Engineering Coordinator also will be involved in planning local and global engineering events, which may require occasional travel.
- Resource scheduling and planning, in cooperation with engineering leadership
- Coordinate engineering documentation for current and future products
- Assist with records keeping for the intellectual property portfolio
- Assist in editing and preparing reports on behalf of the engineering organization
- Assist with travel and logistics
- Coordinate local and global engineering events
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university. They will be:
- An excellent writer
- Good at verbal communication with a variety of people
- Extremely organized
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
These qualifications are not requirements but would add to the candidate’s desirability for the position.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and/or LiquidPlanner software
- A science or engineering background
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
Why to Work at Ocean Optics
We offer a flexible, dynamic atmosphere and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) profit sharing/savings plan.
How to Apply
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If this interests you, please forward your resume to [email protected]. Ocean Optics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.