What radiometric calibration options do I have for my sampling optic?
Many sampling optics have more than one option for calibration. The decision will depend on the wavelength range desired, conditions of use, and cost constraints. All can be calibrated in-house at Ocean Optics.
- Bare fibers: HL-2000-CAL or DH-2000-CAL
- Cosine correctors: HL-2000-CAL, DH-2000-CAL, HL-3-CAL series, HL-3plus-CAL series
- CC-3-DA direct-attach cosine corrector: In-house calibration only
- FOIS-1 integrating sphere: HL-3-CAL-INT series, HL-3plus-CAL-INT series
- ISP-50-8-I & ISP-80-8-I integrating spheres: HL-2000-CAL-ISP, HL-3-CAL-INT series, HL-3plus-CAL-INT series
- All other ISP-xx-x-I integrating spheres: HL-3-CAL-INT series, HL-3plus-CAL-INT series
- Other sampling optics: In-house calibration only