How do I find projects saved in previous versions of OceanView after upgrading to version 1.5.2?
Select File | Open Project. You can also type the shortcut Ctrl + O.
Navigate to the Applications directory where OceanView version 1.5.2 (or above) stores projects from previous versions. The full path is C:\Users\<Username>\oceanview\applications.
Select the project file (should have the extension .exp) and click Open to open your project.
- Can I use OceanView on tablet computers?
- How do I get a password for software installation?
- How do I load an OceanView file into Analyze IQ Lab software?
- How does OceanView software combine the UV and Visible calibration results for a deuterium-tungsten halogen source?
- Uninstalling OceanView Completely
- Why can’t my computer locate the drivers when I install the Windows version of OceanView, OmniDriver, OmniDriver+SPAM, SpectraSuite, or Overture?
- Can I still use the OOIBase32 software I received originally?
- Can I use a 32-bit version of SpectraSuite or OceanView software on my 64-bit Windows operating system?
- What do I do if I get the error message “The third party INF does not contain digital signature information.” when installing OceanView, OmniDriver, OmniDriver+SPAM, SpectraSuite, or Overture on my Windows 8 or 8.1 PC?