How do I set up the y-axis precision from the default 2 decimal places to 4 or 5 in OceanView?
You control the format of your numbers in the Graph Layer Options dialog box.
- Go to Options
- Click on Graph Layer dialog box
- Go to the Unit Precision tab
- Check or uncheck the Use Scientific notation checkbox below the X and Y Axis decimal places settings depending on the format you want to use.
- Use as many decimals places as you need, the limit is 8. Your final choice is a global setting that impacts all data.
- Close and reopen OceanView for the new settings to take effect.
You may view the steps in the document OceanView – Settings – X and Y Axis Decimal Places.
- Can I use OceanView on tablet computers?
- How do I find projects saved in previous versions of OceanView after upgrading to version 1.5.2?
- How do I get a password for software installation?
- How do I load an OceanView file into Analyze IQ Lab software?
- How does OceanView software combine the UV and Visible calibration results for a deuterium-tungsten halogen source?
- Uninstalling OceanView Completely
- What do I do if I get the error message “The third party INF does not contain digital signature information.” when installing OceanView, OmniDriver, OmniDriver+SPAM, SpectraSuite, or Overture on my Windows 8 or 8.1 PC?
- Why can’t my computer locate the drivers when I install the Windows version of OceanView, OmniDriver, OmniDriver+SPAM, SpectraSuite, or Overture?
- Can I use a 32-bit version of SpectraSuite or OceanView software on my 64-bit Windows operating system?
- Can I still use the OOIBase32 software I received originally?