Using Spectroscopy to Solve Measurement Problems
The first Ocean Optics spectrometer was designed to solve an application challenge. Today, those challenges have expanded in scale and variety, inspiring new levels of innovation and creativity. Just as your understanding of modular spectroscopy and its applications has become more sophisticated, so have our capabilities and product portfolio. Throughout, our focus has remained the same: to empower researchers, developers and makers through collaborative problem-solving.
Spectroscopy is a powerful and elegant technique, enriched by its nuances and challenging in its trade-offs. To help you harness this power effectively, Ocean Optics provides application consultation, technical support and customer service enriched by the experience of helping to configure thousands of spectrometers for nearly as many applications.
- Applications Blog – links to dozens of application notes
- Applications Brochure – featuring 11 unique applications
- Spectrometer Range & Resolution Calculator – online tool for determining anticipated spectral range and optical resolution of your spectrometer
- Video Blog – links to dozens of how-to and application videos
Technical support goes beyond software and hardware. Our expertise is just a phone call, live chat or email away, with global support facilities and a network of distributors to assist you.
- Frequently Asked Questions – dozens of FAQs posted on topics ranging from collimating lenses to radiometric calibration
- Software Downloads – installers for our desktop applications, device drivers, and programming tools
- SpectroscopyTV.com – how-to videos to help you with your setup
- Technical Documents – manuals, tech tips, data sheets and more
Quick Tip: Our Glossary helps you make informed decisions by providing important context for specifications and technical information.
Responding to your immediate needs is just part of the equation. Our focus is on building an “end-to-end” relationship with customers and helping to remove complexity from your application experience.
- Contact information – At the top of each page on this website are navigators to CONTACT US BY PHONE and LIVE CHAT. For less urgent matters, use our online request form.
- RMA – If you need to return a product for upgrade or repair, contact us directly or use this convenient form.
- Three-Year Warranty – Our industry-leading three-year warranty covers most spectrometers and accessories.
Quick Tip: We offer a range of calibration services, tools and know-how.