Ocean Scholar Library
Spectroscopy is a powerful and elegant technique, enriched by its nuances and challenging in its trade-offs. To help users manage their spectrometer setups to best effect, we present this library of spectroscopy formulas, technical information and commonly used terms.
Also, we invite you to explore our website for information on applications, measurement techniques and frequently asked questions, and to sign up for our eNewsWire for the latest news, applications and more.
Learn More About:
- 5 Great Things About Flame Spectrometers
- 5 More Great Things About Flame Spectrometers
- Beer’s Law (Beer-Lambert Law)
- Getting Started with Ocean Optics Spectrometers
- How to Calculate Optical Resolution
- Noise in Spectrometers
- Noise in Spectrometers – Part 2
- Optical Fiber Attenuation Spectra
- Spectrometer Wavelength Calibration Sources