Summary of NIRQuest Features and Benefits
The NIRQuest is a versatile NIR spectrometer for applications ranging from moisture detection and chemical analysis to high-resolution laser and optical fiber characterization. NIRQuest spectrometers cover the wavelength range from 900-2500 nm.
Advantages of the NIRQuest
- Reliable, robust spectrometer with deep thermoelectric cooling down to -20 °C for low dark current
- Fast data transfer – great for applications with chemometric models
- Configurable with a range of detectors, gratings and slits for your specific application
- Replaceable slit design and optional internal shutter
The models are available in two different ways: custom configured and preconfigured.
Custom Configured NIRQuest Series Spectrometers
When you select a custom configured spectrometer, we work with you to design the optimum configuration for your NIR measurement. We assemble the ideal combination of optical bench components, including gratings, slits and filters to deliver the performance your application demands. Our Application Sales Engineers will help you with choosing the correct components, light sources and fiber accessories.
For more information, view:
- Interactive NIRQuest Optical Bench – Learn how light moves through the optical bench and read about bench components
- Custom Configured Gratings and Wavelength Range
Preconfigured NIRQuest Systems at a Glance
Our preconfigured spectrometers are optimized around specific NIR applications. We offer preconfigured spectrometers for optimum response within a specific wavelength range.