Getting started with our sensitive and robust optical oxygen sensors is easy!
We offer complete kits for ultimate convenience. We’ve packaged everything you need for probe- or patch-based oxygen sensing into two convenient kits.
NEOFOX-KIT-PROBE and NEOFOX-KIT-PATCH are complete, out-of-the-box solutions for a wide range of applications. Each kit allows you to set single- or multi-point calibration and to display oxygen readings in percent oxygen, partial pressure, moles per liter and more.
Our oxygen sensing systems use phase detection of fluorescence in our exclusive indicator materials to measure dissolved and gaseous oxygen pressure. Because the probe consumes no oxygen, it can be used in continuous contact with viscous samples; continuous stirring is no longer required. Now that there is an alternative to the oxygen electrode, changing membranes and filling solutions can be avoided.
Learn More About:
- How Oxygen Sensors Work
- 2-Point Oxygen Calibration for Gas and Liquid Samples
- Oxygen Sensors Applications
- All You Need to Know (Care & Use, Calibration, Compensation, Compatibility and more)
Advantages of Oxygen Sensors
- Versatile: Able to detect molecular oxygen in gas and liquid phases across wide ranges of temperature and concentration.
- Multiple form factors: Sensors are available as traditional probes as small as 300μm, non-invasive patches, and standard cuvette sampling cells.
- Non-consuming: Oxygen is not consumed during measurement, giving true unaltered readings of your system.
- Rapid response time: Less than 1 second response time with averaging minimized.
- Low-level detection: Sensors can resolve to 0.004% oxygen at 1atm at the lowest oxygen concentrations.