QE Pro Series
Summary of QE Pro Features and Benefits
The QE Pro is a high sensitivity spectrometer with low stray light performance. It is ideal for a wide range of low light level applications such as fluorescence, DNA sequencing and Raman analysis.
The QE Pro is available in two different ways: custom configured and preconfigured.
Custom Configured QE Pro Spectrometers
If you want a QE Pro custom configured spectrometer, we work with you to design the optimum configuration for your measurement. We will help you with selecting the grating and optical bench options. Even more, our modular approach allows you to combine QE Pro with lasers, probes and sample holders for 532 nm or 785 nm Raman analysis.
Advantages of the QE Pro
- Replaceable slit design for measurement flexibility
- Buffering full spectrum kinetics measurements
- Higher sensitivity
- Thermal stability
- High quantum efficiency detector
- TE-cooled detector
- Internal shutter (optional)
For more information, view:
- Benefits of the Internal Shutter
- Interactive QE Pro Optical Bench – Learn how light moves through the optical bench and read about bench components
- Custom Configured Gratings and Wavelength Range
Preconfigured QE Pro Series Spectrometer Models at a Glance
Our QE Pro preconfigured spectrometers are optimized around specific applications.