The STS series is a family of compact, high performance, cost-effective spectrometers ideal for embedding into OEM devices. The STS models are attractive option for applications such as LED characterization, absorbance and transmission measurements. Life sciences, materials identification, environmental monitoring, quality control and process monitoring are among some of the applications where the STS has played its role of a powerful performer in a small footprint. The STS delivers optical resolution, sensitivity and stability associated with larger, more expensive spectrometers.
- Optical resolution of ~1.5 nm (FWHM)
- High thermal stability with low baseline drift
- Great signal-to-noise ratio (>1500:1) and dynamic range (4600:1) performance
- Available in UV (190-650 nm), Vis (350-800 nm) and NIR (650-1100 nm) models
- STS Developers Kit for easy integration