74-90 series Lens Holders & Mounts
Prices may vary, see options below
Right Angle Collimating Lens Assemblies
Ocean Optics 74-90-UVs are 3/8-24 threaded black anodized aluminum assemblies for mounting lenses at 90°, for applications involving limited space and inconvenient optical fiber routing. Versions are available for coupling to a pair of optical fibers or to an optical fiber on one end and a cosine corrector on the other.
Each 74-90-UV has a mirror under its cap that reflects light from the collimating lens to 90°. The mirror is coated with an aluminum substrate that is >80% reflective from 200-1000 nm. A pair of 3/8-24 threaded ports accommodate collimating lenses (not included). The top port has a 3/8″ x 1″ threaded nipple that can be removed for a connecting to a male adapter.
- Versatile – rugged assembly for mounting lenses at 90°
- Reflective design – mirror assembly is >80% reflective from 200-1000 nm
- Fiber optic – can be used with two fibers or with a fiber and cosine corrector
- Flexible – allows routing of optical fibers without concern for transmission loss
|Diameter (lens):||5 mm||5 mm|
|Focal length (lens):||10 mm||10 mm|
|Lens material:||f/2 fused silica Dynasil||f/2 fused silica Dynasil|
|Wavelength range (lens):||200-2000 nm||200-2000 nm|
|Operating temperature (lens):||120 °C||120 °C|
|Assembly material:||Black anodized aluminum||Black anodized aluminum|
|Dimensions (mm):||16.5 x 16.5 x 19.9||16.5 x 16.5 x 19.9|
|Weight:||11.3 g||11.3 g|
|Mirror coating:||UV-enhanced aluminum||UV-enhanced aluminum|
|Mirror reflectivity:||>80% from 200-1000 nm||>80% from 200-1000 nm|
|Cosine corrector:||No||Yes (Spectralon diffusing material)|
|Threads:||3/8-24 (ports)||3/8-24 (ports)|
|9.525 mm x 25.4 mm (nipple)||9.525 mm x 25.4 mm (nipple)|
Applications in which this product is used:
Measurement Techniques in which this product is used:
- How do I determine the spot size and focal length of my setup?
- What is the field of view (FOV) of Ocean Optics optical fibers?
- Is the 74-UV collimating lens included when I purchase the 74-90-UV or 74-90-UV-CC3?
- How does the cosine corrector version of the right-angle collimating lens holder work?
- How do I determine divergence in single lens systems?