CUV-ALL-UV Cuvette Holder
Prices may vary, see options below
The CUV-ALL-UV 4-way cuvette holder for 1 cm pathlength cuvettes has fiber optic couplings at each of four collimating lenses, which couple to optical fibers to illuminate, excite or read the sample. When used with Ocean Optics spectrometers and light sources, the CUV-ALL-UV measures absorbance, fluorescence, scattering or any combination of these optical phenomena. Optical accessories are available to optimize signal reflection, accommodate linear variable filters or block ambient light.
- Versatile design – configure holder for absorbance or fluorescence measurements
- Filter slot – accommodates filters up to ¼-inch thickness
- Fluorescence enhancement – add optional mirror screw plugs to increase signal collection
|Dimensions:||147 mm x 147 mm x 40 mm overall|
|Z dimension:||15 mm|
|Filter slot:||Accepts filters up to 6.35 mm (1/4”) thickness|
|Collimating lenses:||Four 74-UV fused silica lenses (200-2000 nm)|
|Water input fittings for temperature regulation:||3.175 mm (1/8”) NPT|
|Fiber optic termination:||SMA 905|
|Optional fluorescence enhancement:||Add (2) 74-MSP mirror screw plugs|
|Optional adapter accessories for LVF linear variable filters:||Use LVF-CUV-ADP adapter and CVD-DIFFUSE diffuser|
Applications in which this product is used:
- How do the 74-MSP mirror screw plugs increase signal in the cuvette holder for fluorescence measurements?
- How do I use the CUV-UV-ALL for absorbance and fluorescence?
- I’d like to use one of the cuvette covers to block ambient light in my setup. Which option should I choose?
- Why are there fittings on the base of the cuvette holder?
- Can I use the collimating lenses in the cuvette holder assembly for other applications?
- What is the “Z” dimension of Ocean Optics cuvette holders?