CUV-FL-DA Cuvette Holder
Direct-attach Cuvette Holder, 1-cm path, 200-2000 nm
Out of stock
The CUV-FL-DA cuvette holder attaches to Ocean Optics light sources and couples via optical fiber to our spectrometers, creating a small-footprint system for fluorescence and relative absorbance experiments. The CUV-FL-DA is optimized for the 200-2000 nm range, holds 1 cm pathlength square cuvettes and eliminates the need for a fiber from the excitation or illumination source. A few simple adjustments allow you to use the CUV-FL-DA for absorbance.
The CUV-FL-DA is well suited for fluorescence, thanks to UV-enhanced, aluminum-coated mirrors that enhance signal reflection within the sample compartment. That increased signal reflection, combined with greater signal intensity resulting from direct attachment to the excitation source, provides CUV-FL-DA users with much greater fluorescence intensity than is possible with most cuvette holders.
- No excitation or illumination fiber – sample cell attaches directly to light sources
- Enhanced fluorescence – optical design increases signal collection
- Versatile – simple adjustment converts from fluorescence to absorbance accessory
|Dimensions:||57 mm x 61 mm x 29 mm overall|
|Z dimension:||15 mm|
|Filter slot:||Accepts filters up to 6.35 mm (1/4”) thickness|
|Collimating lenses:||One of 74-UV fused silica lens (200-2000 nm)|
|Reflection mirrors:||Two (2) of UV-enhanced, aluminum-coated|
|Light source mount diameter:||9.52 mm (3/8”)|
|Fiber optic termination:||SMA 905|
Applications in which this product is used:
- Which Ocean Optics light sources will accommodate the CUV-FL-DA?
- How do the 74-MSP mirror screw plugs increase signal in the cuvette holder for fluorescence measurements?
- I’d like to use one of the cuvette covers to block ambient light in my setup. Which option should I choose?
- What is the “Z” dimension of Ocean Optics cuvette holders?