CUV-UV Cuvette Holder
Prices may vary, see options below
The CUV-UV cuvette holder for 1-cm pathlength cuvettes couples via optical fibers to Ocean Optics spectrometers and light sources to create small-footprint systems for absolute absorbance measurements of aqueous solutions. The CUV-UV is optimized for applications from 200-2000 nm, has a built-in filter slot and features spring-loaded ball plungers for precise cuvette positioning. Optional covers (CUV-COVER and CUV-COVER-TALL) are available to block ambient light from the sample chamber.
- Absorbance accessory – compact holder for 1 cm pathlength square cuvettes
- Filter slot – accommodates filters up to ¼-inch thickness
- Temperature control – internal channels accept a constant-temperature water source
|Dimensions:||58 mm x 140 mm x 38 mm overall|
|Z dimension:||15 mm|
|Filter slot:||Accepts filters up to 6.35 mm (1/4”) thickness|
|Collimating lenses:||Two 74-UV f/2 fused silica lenses (200-2000 nm)|
|Water input fittings for temperature regulation:||3.175 mm (1/8”) NPT|
|Fiber optic termination:||SMA 905|
Applications in which this product is used:
Measurement Techniques in which this product is used:
- I’d like to use one of the cuvette covers to block ambient light in my setup. Which option should I choose?
- Why are there fittings on the base of the cuvette holder?
- Can I use the collimating lenses in the cuvette holder assembly for other applications?
- What is the “Z” dimension of Ocean Optics cuvette holders?