Prices may vary, see options below
Compact, Low-Voltage Light Source
ecoVis is a compact, low-voltage Vis-NIR light source (400-2500 nm) with built-in cuvette holder that’s great for basic lab measurements in teaching labs and other research environments.
The ecoVis has a rugged, solid alloy housing that helps to dissipate heat and in-line fiber ports for absorbance and fluorescence measurements.
ecoVis is small – it’s just 95 mm x 50 mm and weighs 265 g – making it attractive for labs where space is at a premium. Also, the unit has a built-in 1 cm pathlength cuvette holder and a chromium-plated reflective insert that increases the output for fluorescence, can be adjusted through 90° to block the light path for dark measurements and holds the cuvette securely in place.
- Light source with integrated cuvette holder for easy measurements.
- Integrated fiber ports allow measurement of fluorescence and absorbance from the cuvette
- Low voltage for battery-powered field measurements
Included with the Product:
- Power Supply
- Chromium-plated reflective insert
- Hexagonal socket screw key
|Wavelength range:||400 – 2500 nm|
|Nominal bulb power:||1.3 W|
|Typical output power*:||3.07 mW|
|Warm-up time**:||10 minutes|
|Source lifetime:||2,000 hours (typical)|
|Stability of optical output:||0.06% peak-to-peak|
|Drift of optical output:||< 0.5 % per hour|
|Integrated filter holder:||No|
|Integrated cuvette holder:||Yes|
|Cuvette pathlength:||10 mm|
|Cuvette holder Z-dimension:||15 mm|
|Operating temperature:||5 °C – 35 °C|
|Operating humidity:||5-95% without condensation at 40 °C|
|Power requirements:||3.5 VDC|
|Power consumption:||up to 4 W|
|Dimensions:||9.5 cm x 5 cm|
|Safety & regulatory:||CE; ROHS, WEEE|
|Replacement chrome-plated insert for cuvette holder:||ECOVIS-INSERT|
* Typical output power coupled into a 600 μm UV-Vis fiber and measured with an optical power meter integrated from 200-1100 nm
** Warm-up time @23 °C ambient, free airflow, no vibrations