ecoVis is a compact, low-voltage Vis-NIR light source (400-2500 nm) with built-in cuvette holder that’s great for basic lab measurements in teaching labs and other research environments.
The ecoVis has a rugged, solid alloy housing that helps to dissipate heat and in-line fiber ports for absorbance and fluorescence measurements.
ecoVis is small – it’s just 95 mm x 50 mm and weighs 265 g – making it attractive for labs where space is at a premium. Also, the unit has a built-in 1 cm pathlength cuvette holder and a chromium-plated reflective insert that increases the output for fluorescence, can be adjusted through 90° to block the light path for dark measurements and holds the cuvette securely in place.
- Light source with integrated cuvette holder for easy measurements.
- Integrated fiber ports allow measurement of fluorescence and absorbance from the cuvette
- Low voltage for battery-powered field measurements
Included with the Product:
- Power Supply
- Chromium-plated reflective insert
- Hexagonal socket screw key