An expanded wavelength coverage reflection probe allows UV-VIS and VIS-NIR measurements to be made simultaneously at the same sampling location. It uses a novel 12-around-2 fiber bundle configuration at the probe tip to deliver 6 UV-VIS and 6 VIS-NIR fibers for illumination to the same spot, with reflected light collected by 2 central read fibers. Each read fiber is routed to a separate read leg, one UV-VIS (300 – 1100 nm) and the other VIS-NIR (400 – 2100 nm), for parallel measurement by two spectrometers.
- 12-around-2 fiber bundle design at probe end
- 6 UV-VIS and 6 VIS-NIR illumination fibers, each routed via a separate illumination leg
- 1 UV-VIS and 1 VIS-NIR read fiber, each with their own read leg
- Couples easily to a dual-channel spectrometer in which each channel is set for a different wavelength range
- Available in premium- and lab-grade, 200 μm core fibers