Take advantage of this application-ready system – spectrometer, light source, accessories and software – for NIR, food safety and agricultural measurements. This bundle contains everything you need for Vis-NIR measurements including the latest Flame-NIR spectrometer, OceanView software, reflectance probe with a built-in light source, and a bifurcated fiber. Included is a Flame-S-VIS-NIR for extended wavelength coverage.
The Flame-NIR spectrometer is built using industry-leading manufacturing techniques that help deliver high thermal stability and low unit to unit variation — without compromising the flexibility and configurability that are the hallmark of Ocean Optics miniature spectrometers. New features such as interchangeable slits, indicator LEDs and simple device connectors deliver more freedom and less frustration.
Whether you are a plant researcher looking for an instrument to make a breakthrough, or an engineer working to integrate a spectrometer into an OEM system, the Flame-NIR will provide you with the performance and features you need to make your Vis-NIR spectroscopy application successful.
- Modular — configurable to your application and needs within the wavelength range from 350-1650 nm thanks to two spectrometers
- Compatible — works with Ocean Optics light sources, accessories and software
- Easy to use — plug and play via the micro USB connection
- User interchangeable slit — allows you to vary the resolution and throughput of the spectrometer on demand
- Indicator LEDs — indicator of power and data transfer status at all times
- Compact and lightweight — 89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 31.9 mm (34.4 mm with feet) and just 265 g
What’s Included in BUNDLE-FLAME-NIR
|Illuminated Reflectance Probe:||Diffuse reflectance probe with integrated light source|
|Fiber:||600 µm premium-grade bifurcated fiber (QBIF-600-VIS-NIR)|
What Can I Use it For?