Flame Integrated Sampling Systems (cuvette holder & light source) for Flame spectrometers accommodate 1 cm pathlength cuvettes and are ideal for customers who measure transmission and absorbance of liquid samples. Our integrated sampling systems are perfect for those needing a compact spectroscopy set up for the lab or classroom without sacrificing the flexibility of modular spectroscopy. Use your spectrometer with a fluorescence probe, simply disconnect the probe and attach the Flame Integrated Sampling System and within minutes you have a miniature spectrophotometer.
- FLAME-DA-CUV-UV-VIS has a deuterium-tungsten source covering 200-1100nm and is a perfect general purpose tool for absorbance and transmission spectroscopy. It includes a filter slit on the illumination side for 12.4 mm (½”) optical filters, useful for reducing stray light and improving your results. The tungsten source can be dimmed to balance the spectral response and improve the dynamic range of results in the UV. Simple, easy to use and flexible – a must have for any lab!
- FLAME-DA-CUV-VIS-NIR contains a tungsten-halogen bulb combined with a violet LED to boost signal at lower wavelegths. It covers the Vis and NIR spectrum from 390-900nm, a range ideal for color and simple environmental measurements, such as PAR, water turbidity or chlorophyll content. Ultra-compact and great value, the FLAME-DA-CUV-VIS-NIR system is an ideal tool for teaching the basics of spectroscopy or for simple absorbance and transmission measurements in your lab.
- Integrated sampling systems – accessory connects directly to your Flame spectrometer (sold separately)
- User-friendly – easy for the novice or expert as it’s controlled through our OceanView software (sold separately)
- UV-Vis and Vis-NIR options – versions for coverage from 200-1100 nm or 390-900 nm to suit a range of applications and budgets
- Flexible – harness the power of modular spectroscopy without sacrificing the convenience of an integrated benchtop spectrometer
- Compact – create ultra compact systems that will take up less bench and storage space compared with traditional benchtop systems