Combining the small size of the Flame optical bench with a new uncooled InGaAs detector, the Flame-NIR opens a new frontier in NIR spectroscopy. Without thermoelectric cooling, the Flame-NIR’s power consumption needs are ultra-low and make the Flame-NIR ideal for integration into handheld and portable systems.
The Flame-NIR benefits from all the advantages of the Flame product line, including interchangeable slits and low unit to unit variability. The Flame-NIR is an ideal choice for many NIR applications including moisture measurement, grain and feed quality, measurement of fats and oils and pharmaceutical ingredients blending.
- Modular — configurable to your application and needs within the wavelength range 950-1650 nm
- Compatible — works with Ocean Optics light sources, accessories and software
- Easy to use — plug and play via the micro USB connection
- User interchangeable slit — allows you to vary the resolution and throughput of the spectrometer on demand
- Indicator LEDs — indicator of power and data transfer status at all times
- Compact and lightweight — 89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 31.9 mm and just 265 g