ISP-REF Integrating Sphere
The ISP-REF Integrating Sphere provides even surface illumination for reflectance measurements of surfaces such as the color of flat samples.
The ISP-REF has 10.32 mm (0.41”) sample port aperture, a transfer optic assembly for restricting the fiber viewing angle and a built-in tungsten-halogen light source. The sphere is coated with Spectralon®, a white diffusing material that provides a highly Lambertian reflecting surface. A simple switch allows users to manipulate the sphere for the inclusion (I) or exclusion (E) of specular reflectance.
- Versatile – adjusts for diffuse or diffuse plus specular measurements
- High reflectivity – Spectralon coating is >98% reflective from 400-1500 nm
- Built-in light source – provides even surface illumination for reflectance
|Dimensions:||54 mm x 57 mm x 83 mm (LWH)|
|Spectral range (built-in lamp):||~360-2500 nm|
|Sphere diameter:||38.1 mm|
|Sample port diameter:||10.32 mm|
|Sphere coating:||Spectralon doped with BaSO4|
|Spectralon reflectivity:||>98% (400-1500 nm) >95% (250-2000 nm)|
|Reflectance measurements:||Diffuse or specular and diffuse|
|Bulb life:||900 hours|
|Bulb color temperature:||3100 K|
|Replacement bulb:||Yes (ISP-REF-B)|
Applications in which this product is used:
- What is the best sampling optic for my measurement?
- What is the Field of View of the ISP-REF?
- Is there a replacement bulb for the light source in the ISP-REF integrating sphere?
- Why is the Spectralon coating in the ISP-REF integrating sphere doped with barium sulfate?
- How do I measure reflectance with an ISP-REF?