Linear Variable Filter Accessories
Prices may vary, see options below
Adapt LVFs to In-Line and Cuvette Holder Applications
Ocean Optics linear variable filters (LVFs) are available with accessories for mounting the filters in fluorescence and absorbance setups:
- The FHS-LVF allows you to mount LVFs in-line, by attaching an optical fiber to the collimating lenses on each side of the device.
- The LVF-CUV-ADP is an adapter for mounting the LVFs into the filter slot of a cuvette holder such as our CUV-ALL-UV. Add the CVD-DIFFUSE Teflon diffuser to the configuration to redirect excitation energy to the spectrometer. The diffuser also helps to set the filter position or select the wavelength passed by the filter.
- In-line filtering – holder option for mounting filters in-line
- Cuvette holder adapter – adapter piece fits our 1 cm cuvette holders
- Simple installation – easy adjustment with just a few setscrews
|Type:||In-line filter holder||Cuvette holder adapter||Cuvette holder accessory|
|Primary uses:||Absorbance||Fluorescence, absorbance||Fluorescence|
|Key features:||Includes two collimating lenses||Includes cover to block ambient light||Comprises Teflon diffusing material|
Applications in which this product is used: