Non-invasive Oxygen Monitoring Kit with Patches
Out of stock
The NEOFOX-KIT-PATCH streamlines the configuration of your non-invasive oxygen monitoring system, providing everything you need to start making accurate and high resolution oxygen measurements.
Patch kits are useful anywhere non-intrusive and through-package oxygen measurements are necessary: headspace in food packaging, process monitoring in bioreactor environments and partial pressure of oxygen in biomedical vessels.
Learn More About:
- How Oxygen Sensors Work
- 2-Point Oxygen Calibration for Gas and Liquid Samples
- Oxygen Sensors Applications
- All You Need to Know (Care & Use, Calibration, Compensation, Compatibility and more)
Ready to make oxygen measurements?
Read Quick Start Guide!
The included FOSPOR patches can be applied inside any clear vessel to measure the following:
- Monitoring oxygen in sealed food packaging
- Bioreactor oxygen mass flow control for high yield growth of bacteria
- Microplate reader cellular respiration detection
Optional Silicone Overcoat:
- Excludes ambient light and cross-fluorescence
- Eliminates interference from sample color and turbidity
- Protects the sensor from biofouling interference and chemical degradation
- Increases response time; use only to mitigate interfering factors described above
Items Included in the Kit:
|NeoFox-GT||Benchtop NeoFox phase fluorimeter|
|RE-FOS-8-KIT||5-unit package of 8 mm diameter, self-adhesive FOSPOR sensor patches|
|RE-BIFBORO-2||Bifurcated fiber probe|
|NeoFox-TP||Thermistor probe for temperature compensation|
|NeoFox Viewer||Software for oxygen sensing|
Oxygen Sensing Specifications for RE-FOSPOR-8-KIT patches
Reported in percent oxygen at different oxygen measurement levels
Drift Specifications for included RE-FOSPOR-8-KIT patches
|At 0% Oxygen||At 20% Oxygen|
Applications in which this product is used:
Measurement Techniques in which this product is used: