Ready to make oxygen measurements?
Read Quick Start Guide!
The NEOFOX-KIT-PROBE streamlines the configuration of your in-situ oxygen monitoring system, providing everything you need to start making accurate and high resolution oxygen measurements.
Probe kits are great for applications involving biological samples such as tissue and organic food matter, foods and beverages, and liquids in natural environments.
Learn More About:
- How Oxygen Sensors Work
- 2-Point Oxygen Calibration for Gas and Liquid Samples
- Oxygen Sensors Applications
- All You Need to Know (Care & Use, Calibration, Compensation, Compatibility and more)
The included FOSPOR-R probe can be immersed into your solution to measure the following:
- Bacterial oxygen consumption in waste water treatment facilities
- Oxygen consumption in fisheries
- Headspace in food and other packaging
- Intracranial brain respiration in trauma care environments
- The effects of algal oxygen consumption on sea water pH
- Mitochondrial respiration
Optional Silicone Overcoat:
- Excludes ambient light and cross-fluorescence
- Eliminates interference from sample color and turbidity
- Protects the sensor from biofouling interference and chemical degradation
- Increases response time; use only to mitigate interfering factors described above