Ocean Optics makes available high-quality glass filters that absorb light energy in certain regions of the spectra. These OF2 series filters fit easily into our light sources, cuvette holders and sample holders for a variety of applications.
- High-pass filters often are used to block second orders, test for stray light and block excitation energy in fluorescence and Raman experiments.
- Balancing filters absorb energy in some regions while transmitting in others. For example, the OF2-BG34R filter reduces the intensity of light from a tungsten halogen bulb at 600 nm while transmitting all of the light at the blue and red regions.
- Bandpass filters transmit a particular wavelength range while rejecting energies higher and lower than the selected range.
- Multiple options – selections include high-pass, low-pass and balancing filters
- Convenient – filters install easily into the optical path of your spectrometer setup
- Glass material – precision absorbing filters for visible wavelength region