These probes are a convenient replacement for standard 1/8″ (3.175 mm) oxygen electrodes. Available in both smooth and O-ring grooved versions, they integrate seamlessly into existing industrial and process applications.
- Mates to system using a BIFBORO-1000-2 fiber assembly and 21-02 splice bushing
- Grooved version accomodates an O-ring near the tip for sealing
- Available for all sensor formulations
Optional silicone overcoat:
- Excludes ambient light and cross-fluorescence
- Eliminates interference from sample color and turbidity
- Protects the sensor from biofouling interference and chemical degradation
- Increases response time; use only to mitigate interfering factors described above
- The overcoat applied to our FOSPOR chemistry has been USP Class VI certified.