High-sensitivity Spectrometer for Raman
The QE Pro-Raman is a preconfigured for 785 nm Raman excitation, using a 900 lines/mm grating and 50 µm slit. To complete your modular Raman system, add a 785 nm Raman excitation laser, sample holder, and software.
Check out our new Raman Bundles
Additional Raman configurations are possible using a custom-configured QE Pro spectrometer. Here are some example QE Pro setups:
Example Configurations and Predicted Performance
|QE Pro with 532 nm Raman Laser Excitation|
|1200 lines/mm||10 µm||150-4000 cm-1||~8 cm-1|
|1200 lines/mm||25 µm||150-4000 cm-1||~10 cm-1|
|600 lines/mm||10 µm||150-7500 cm-1||~16 cm-1|
|600 lines/mm||25 µm||150-7500 cm-1||~19 cm-1|
|QE Pro with 785 nm Raman Laser Excitation|
|1200 lines/mm||50 µm||150-2100 cm-1||~6 cm-1|
|1200 lines/mm||100 µm||150-2100 cm-1||~8 cm-1|
|600 lines/mm||50 µm||150-3950 cm-1||~13 cm-1|
|600 lines/mm||100 µm||150-3950 cm-1||~18 cm-1|
- Portable – small footprint, light weight, fiber optic-based spectrometer
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency detector
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio of >1000:1
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and prevents spectral distortion
QE Pro-Raman is a preconfigured spectrometer for Raman spectroscopy and includes:
|Engineering Specifications||QE Pro-Raman|
|Dimensions: (L x W x H) mm and inches||182 mm (7.17 in.) x 110 mm (4.33 in.) x 47 mm (1.85 in.)|
|Weight: kg and lb||Spectrometer: 1.15 kg (2.6 lbs.); power supply: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)|
|Type:||Hamamatsu scientific grade, back-thinned, TE Cooled, 1044 x 64 element CCD array|
|Quantum efficiency:||90% (peak)|
|Wavelength range:||780-1000 nm|
|Raman shift:||0-2800 cm-1|
|Resolution:||7 – 11 cm-1 over the range*|
|Integration time:||8 ms to 60 minutes|
|Signal-to-noise ratio:||System: 1000:1 (single acquisition)|
|Stray light:||<0.08% at 600 nm; 0.4% at 435 nm|
|Fiber optic connector:||SMA 905 and Ocean Optics FC|
|Power requirement:||Supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V|
|Strobe functions:||continuous and single strobe|
|Interfaces:||USB 2.0, 480 Mbps (USB 1.1 compatible); RS-232 (5-wire)|
|Operating temperature:||0 °C – 50 °C|
|Humidity:||≤ 90% noncondensing|
* Resolution in wavenumbers varies with the wavelength being measured. It is higher close to the laser, and lower at longer Raman shifts.
Applications in which this product is used:
Measurement Techniques in which this product is used:
High-sensitivity Spectrometer for Low Light Level Applications
High-sensitivity Spectrometer for Raman and NIR Applications
High-power, Spectrum-stabilized Lasers
Ideal for Integrating into OEM Packages
High Signal Collection and Effective Filtering Design
Accessories for Sampling of Liquids, Powders and More
Laser Light Protection without Comprising Visibility
- I am having issues with SERS.
- What chemicals can be detected with Ocean Optics SERS substrates, and at what concentrations?
- How is the QE Pro internal shutter operated?
- Can I add the QE Pro internal shutter to an earlier-generation QE series spectrometer (QE65000, QE65 Pro) or other spectrometer?
- Is the QE Pro internal shutter a standard item with purchase of the spectrometer?
- How can I reduce the noise in my spectra?