The QE Pro is a high-sensitivity spectrometer ideal for low light level applications such as fluorescence, DNA sequencing and Raman analysis. The QE Pro’s back thinned CCD detector has high quantum efficiency and its robust design yields great signal to noise performance and stability. An optional internal shutter is available for effective management of dark measurements. In addition, the interchangeable slit option allows users to switch between absorbance and fluorescence measurements easily.*
*If a longpass absorbing filter is selected and installed between the slit and the aperture in the SMA 905 bulkhead, then entrance slit can be changed only at the factory. Please note that the filter is used to limit bandwidth of light entering spectrometer or to balance color. Filters are installed permanently. A filter is for a specific slit. If you anticipate needing the filter with multiple slit sizes, then you must specify this at the time you order.
- Portable – small footprint, high performance fiber optic spectrometer
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency detector
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio >1000:1
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and prevents spectral distortion
- Configurable – interchangeable slits, internal shutter (optional) and various gratings