The DR-Probe is a 45° diffuse reflectance probe with integrated tungsten halogen light source for simple yet elegant reflectance measurements. By fixing the probe’s collection optics in place relative to the light source, the DR-Probe design ensures that diffuse light is collected and that the measurement geometry is constant. This increases the reliability and consistency of the results.
The DR-Probe (item code TC-DR-PROBE) is ruggedly constructed and has an integrated 10,000-hour bulb, making it well suited for use outside of the lab. The DR-Probe includes a 40 mm standoff accessory, making it easier to maintain consistent focal length between the probe and the sample. In addition, we include a Spectralon reflectance standard for referencing and a block accessory for dark measurements. Add a DynaCup rotating sample stage for inhomogeneous and irregularly shaped samples, bringing the power of dynamic sampling to your measurement.
When combined with the DR-Probe, our Flame-S-Vis-NIR (350-1000 nm) and Flame-NIR (950-1650 nm) spectrometers are great options for diffuse reflectance measurements in food processing, pharmaceuticals monitoring and environmental applications.
- Diffuse reflectance — illumination and collection optics fixed at 45° angle
- Consistent results — 40 mm stand-off block for consistent focal length
- Integrated light source — 6W tungsten halogen bulb w/10,000-hour lifetime
- Easy to handle — designed for optimum heat dissipation and light source stability
- Simple to use — includes Spectralon reflectance standard for referencing