The SQUARE ONE cuvette holder is designed to hold 1 cm pathlength cuvettes securely for performing optical measurements.
Included with each holder are three collimating lenses with fiber optic couplings, integrated mirror to optimize signal reflection, built in cover to block ambient light and two filter holders that accept both 12.5 and 25 mm diameter filters. When used with Ocean Optics spectrometers and light sources, SQUARE ONE is ideal to measure absorbance, fluorescence, scattering or any combination of these optical phenomena.
- Versatile design – configure holder for absorbance or fluorescence measurements
- Dual filters – allows light to be filtered entering and/or exiting the cuvette holder
- Integrated cover for photosensitive samples
- Fiber optic couple with SMA 905 connectors
- Collimating lenses with adjustable focal length