The Stage-RTL-T is a clever sampling system that couples to Ocean Optics spectrometers and accessories for reflection and transmission measurements of samples ranging from organic materials such as grains and fertilizers to man-made materials including plastics, coatings and semiconductor wafers.
Thanks to its variable x-y axis rail design and adjust able platform, the Stage-RTL-T can be configured for several setups:
- Attach an Ocean Optics ¼” (6.35 mm) OD reflection probe and position the probe for 90° measurements.
- Position collimating lenses to measure transmission at 90° or reflection at 45°.
- Add an optional integrating sphere adapter (ISP-RTL-ADP) to make diffuse reflection measurements using 30 mm and 50 mm diameter ISP-R integrating spheres.
- Multipurpose – adjustable for transmission and reflection measurements
- Sample parameters – ideal for flat substrates and large specimens
- Materials measured – everything from coatings and semiconductor wafers to vegetation and animal tissue