The STS-UV spectrometer delivers the performance you need, whether you are performing low-concentration absorbance measurements or high intensity laser characterization. STS-UV covers the range of 190-650 nm. Its rugged design and great unit-to-unit reproducibility make STS attractive for integration into devices and other applications where a small footprint is required.
- Compact – actual size is 40 x 42 x 24 mm
- Powerful – high signal-to-noise (>1500:1) and dynamic range (4600:1) performance
- Thermally stable – peak shape stays the same over a wide temperature range
- Cost-effective – optical resolution of 1.5 nm is comparable to benchtop spectrometers
- Reproducible – attractive design for OEM manufacturers
- Plug-and-play – easy connectivity and adaptability with other devices