This transmission dip probe is a convenient way to measure the absorbance and transmission of solutions in harsh chemical environments using our spectrometers and light sources.
The probe ferrule and tip is manufactured from chemically inert PEEK material that is radiation-resistant and has low flammability. It is designed for dual use. An adjustable pathlength tip can be used for routine transmission measurements, or for mounting transmissive pH patches in the optical path.
- Light is directed via one fiber through the open path, then is reflected by a mirror and redirected back to a receive fiber that returns the light to the spectrometer
- Sample is free to flow through the tip
- Probe assembly consists of an inner stainless steel probe and outer PEEK sleeve
- An optional stainless steel sleeve is available
- Two adjustable pathlength tips available for transmission measurements of pH sensing