Trade in your old spectrometer to receive a great discount
Act now – this offer is valid from 12 July 2017 through 15 September 2017.
Trade Up to Better Performance
Why upgrade? This is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of new features and options that make the latest generation of Ocean Optics spectrometers among the best miniature spectrometers now available:
- Improved optoelectronic performance and robust communications via USB, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Great thermal stability for applications where maintaining consistency in a changing environment is critical
- Fast acquisition rates for high-speed process applications, reaction monitoring and measuring rapid events
- Spectral buffering for data integrity during reaction monitoring
- Interchangeable slits for flexibility in spectrometer setups
- Superior service and support on latest products
Terms & Conditions
The terms of the trade-in are simple: Send us your old Ocean Optics spectrometer, and we’ll discount your new Ocean Optics spectrometer purchase by USD 1500/EUR 1300/GBP 1150, or an amount not to exceed 50% of the retail price of the new spectrometer.
- Offer is valid from 12 July 2017 until 15 September 2017.
- This promotion covers the Americas and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa).
- The offer excludes Spark spectral sensors, the Spark educational kit, OEMs and OEM spectrometers.
- To qualify for a discount, the customer must provide an Ocean Optics spectrometer as the trade-in.
- The trade-in is available on a unit-for-unit basis – e.g., trade in two USB2000+s to receive two discounted, newer model spectrometers. You cannot combine multiple lower priced spectrometers toward the purchase of a single, higher priced spectrometer.
- The trade-in offer cannot be combined with any other product-related offer. The trade-in offer can be combined with the Referral Program promo, where applicable.
- The offer is not transferable.
- Ocean Optics reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the spectrometer trade-in promo at any time, for any reason, without prior written notice.