New Products, Trade Shows and Applications Kick Off 2016 in Style
Modular spectrometers are more accessible than ever, enabling researchers and scientists to address a range of application challenges. Our toolkit of optical sensing solutions is robust and expansive, backed by the industry’s most knowledgeable and creative team of problem solvers.
We look forward to a year of discovery, coming to you with a full slate of exhibitions, plus exciting new products, application notes and videos. What challenges await the research and science community in 2016? What new measurement problems can we help you solve? Let’s tackle them together.
Cool New Products
- Flame-NIR – About one-fourth the cost of traditional NIR systems, Flame-NIR pairs a small optical bench with a high performance uncooled InGaAs array detector for spectral response from 950-1650 nm.
- NIRQuest enhancements – Our benchtop NIR system gets a boost with a built-in shutter and replaceable slits. The shutter conveniently manages dark measurements, improving signal throughput. Replaceable slits provide users with greater measurement flexibility.
- Spark spectral sensor – This ultra-compact visible spectral sensor (380-700 nm) is an excellent option for light measurement applications and an affordable tool for teaching labs
Also, be sure to check out new developments in substrates for surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy, optical sensors for oxygen and pH, and fully integrated absorbance spectrophotometers for teaching labs.
- Live demos – See us at a trade show, request a visit or drop by our Applications Lab
- Application Notes – Search our Applications Blog
- Videos – Peruse our video library
- Free curricula – We’ve compiled an introduction to basic spectroscopy methods and example experiments
- Brochures – Download our latest brochures:
On the Road Again
Experience our latest products and applications with live demos at trade shows and exhibitions in the U.S. and Europe:
|March 7-10||Global expo showcases lab instrumentation|
|March 13-15||National gathering of the American Chemical Society|
|April 5-6||Premier photonics industry event in Europe|
|May 10-13||Global trade fair for lab technology in research and industry|